What's happening with memberships?
- Membership fees - £10 increase to £70 and to £40 for Vets Team
- Free membership for managers & sponsors
- Free membership for anyone introducing new website sponsors.
- Match fees up to end of September £5 per game
- Match fees from start of October £10 non-members & £5 members
What do I get for being a member?
- Registration with LFA
- Registration with LAL
- free training
- subsidised match fees
- invite to all club events
- Insurance cover (much improved to previous years)
The Committee has decided this year and ongoing to take out the highest level of insurance available
The key points are that registered players, committee members and managers/trainers are all insured and that cover is at any ground or premises worldwide where we have an agreed fixture or official club social event or training, including travelling directly to or from such activities.
This level of insurance only covers paid up members
The club's code of conduct can be found on the reverse of the Membership Form which your managers will use to sign you up. You can also then be added to the WhatsApp groups and the club database.
The standing order form can be found by clicking HERE
Insurance details can be found by clicking the links below
Please note that players must consider their own circumstances and decide whether they need more appropriate cover.
One pager HERE
One pager HERE
Full policy wording for all teams can be found by clicking HERE